Sean joins the Nimbus team with over 15 years experience working in the Service Industry within the Private Sector across the island of Ireland.
Prior to joining Nimbus, Sean has worked alongside Nimbus on a number of projects in his previous role in a Managed Print Services company and understands how our business has grown and developed over the years.
The new management role has been created to support the existing business growth within the UK & Ireland market, developing new business opportunities along with building strong client relationships while identifying and developing new sectors and industries.
Our Founder & CEO, Gareth McAlister said “I have known Sean over the past 5 years and am delighted to welcome him to the team here at Nimbus. His experience within the service industry will be invaluable to us as we continue our growth plans into the future”
Who are Nimbus?
Nimbus are experts in Managed IT solutions offering proactive 24/7/365 support to organisations across the UK and Ireland. We also offer high level consultancy services to larger companies on Risk and Cyber Security as well as compiling and implementing Disaster Recovery plans and strategies.
With locations in Belfast and Dublin and a highly skilled technical team of experts operating from state of the art premises, Nimbus is well equipped and experienced to take care of your organisations IT requirements.
Interested in getting a chat about what we may be able to offer your organisation?
Call us on:
028 900 800 30 – Belfast
01 901 2099 30 – Dublin
You can also email Sean at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before and After pictures of a comms cabinet at a customer site which was recently worked on by one of our engineers. Safe to say the customer was very pleased with the result.
Nimbus are on hand to offer help in respect of getting your comms cabinet and general IT Infrastructure in shape and optimized to meet your business requirements.
Contact us on: 028 900 800 30 or Email: email@example.com
Main duties, tasks and responsibilities (not exhaustive)
• Director Support: Reactively supporting and assisting Director with day to day matters arising as required. Producing reports for Director. Supporting Director with supply and maintenance of business services such as company credit cards / business insurance cover / mobile phone contracts / utility suppliers etc. Supporting Director with continual improvement of internal systems and processes. Communications with all staff to share updates / requests / cascade information from Director. Organising and booking business travel arrangements and accommodation
• Meeting Co-ordination and Client Liaison: Organising internal and external meetings, communicating with all relevant parties, producing meeting agendas, taking minutes and carrying out follow up actions as required. Booking catering and organising refreshments as relevant.
• Human Resources: Administering and recording all internal HR matters including annual leave, sickness, complaints and disciplinary matters. Co-ordinating employee reviews and staff training. Administration of recruitment activities and preemployment processes. Organising staff training and Team events and socials. • Building / Office Management and Maintenance: Carrying out scheduled H&S checks and maintaining fire safety testing schedule. Liaising with contractors / third party organisations to co-ordinate repairs / maintenance / improvement works to office premises. Maintaining stocks of office supplies and equipment.
• Accounts / Finance: Liaising with Accounts Officer to update on changes to customer accounts and feed back relevant financial information.
• General Administrative: General day to day tasks including word-processing, preparing printed documents, scanning etc. Opening mail and actioning / distributing as appropriate.
• Personal Attributes: In all above tasks, maintaining confidentiality and discretion to the highest degree, and a courteous approach to clients and staff at all times. Flexibility is key within this role and the postholder will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by their changing role within Nimbus as a growing and evolving organisation.
For further details contact: https://bit.ly/2CT0bXU