Main duties, tasks and responsibilities (not exhaustive)
• Director Support: Reactively supporting and assisting Director with day to day matters arising as required. Producing reports for Director. Supporting Director with supply and maintenance of business services such as company credit cards / business insurance cover / mobile phone contracts / utility suppliers etc. Supporting Director with continual improvement of internal systems and processes. Communications with all staff to share updates / requests / cascade information from Director. Organising and booking business travel arrangements and accommodation
• Meeting Co-ordination and Client Liaison: Organising internal and external meetings, communicating with all relevant parties, producing meeting agendas, taking minutes and carrying out follow up actions as required. Booking catering and organising refreshments as relevant.
• Human Resources: Administering and recording all internal HR matters including annual leave, sickness, complaints and disciplinary matters. Co-ordinating employee reviews and staff training. Administration of recruitment activities and preemployment processes. Organising staff training and Team events and socials. • Building / Office Management and Maintenance: Carrying out scheduled H&S checks and maintaining fire safety testing schedule. Liaising with contractors / third party organisations to co-ordinate repairs / maintenance / improvement works to office premises. Maintaining stocks of office supplies and equipment.
• Accounts / Finance: Liaising with Accounts Officer to update on changes to customer accounts and feed back relevant financial information.
• General Administrative: General day to day tasks including word-processing, preparing printed documents, scanning etc. Opening mail and actioning / distributing as appropriate.
• Personal Attributes: In all above tasks, maintaining confidentiality and discretion to the highest degree, and a courteous approach to clients and staff at all times. Flexibility is key within this role and the postholder will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by their changing role within Nimbus as a growing and evolving organisation.
For further details contact: https://bit.ly/2CT0bXU